Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Automated Transition Issue Type from SR to Incident

hi,
I want to use automation for Jira for doing automation on email send to SD.
By default I have that when email is send to SD then Service Request is created. But e.g. when the email subject has some word (WARNING) I want to change issue type to Incident, change Priority etc.
I have success with changing the issue type to Incident, but there is left status from Service Request (Waiting for support), SLA is not updated and I am not able to start working on ticket and resolve it (missing buttons). This is probably due to bad mappings, but I am not able to do it automatically.
I tried automation Transition the issue - Destination status - Open or specific transition but this doesn't work.
Is there any way how to do it?
I am Jira admin.

In Audit Log:
Transition issue
No transitions found for user. Ensure that the rule actor has permission (including issue security levels) to see issue and perform transitions.

BR
Ladislav

Aut_inc_rule.pngautom_inc.png

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras Community Leader Sep 27, 2021

Hey @Ladislav Esterka 

Did you solve this problem you had, or you need further assistance? If yes, we can see it together. Let me know!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

Marketplace Partner Spotlight: Fine Software

Happy New Year, everybody! What better way to kick off 2022 than with a new Marketplace Partner Spotlight ✨ This month, we're getting to know Daniel Franz, co-founder of Fine Software. Fine Software ...

429 views 2 15
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you