Automated Transition Issue Type from SR to Incident

Ladislav Esterka May 24, 2018

hi,
I want to use automation for Jira for doing automation on email send to SD.
By default I have that when email is send to SD then Service Request is created. But e.g. when the email subject has some word (WARNING) I want to change issue type to Incident, change Priority etc.
I have success with changing the issue type to Incident, but there is left status from Service Request (Waiting for support), SLA is not updated and I am not able to start working on ticket and resolve it (missing buttons). This is probably due to bad mappings, but I am not able to do it automatically.
I tried automation Transition the issue - Destination status - Open or specific transition but this doesn't work.
Is there any way how to do it?
I am Jira admin.

In Audit Log:
Transition issue
No transitions found for user. Ensure that the rule actor has permission (including issue security levels) to see issue and perform transitions.

BR
Ladislav

Aut_inc_rule.pngautom_inc.png

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2021

Hey @Ladislav Esterka 

Did you solve this problem you had, or you need further assistance? If yes, we can see it together. Let me know!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events