Auto Transition issue status when sprint starts or an Issue is added to that Sprint.

Raju Adluru
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2018

I want all issue status to be changed to "Sprint backlog" status when i start the sprint. 
or after sprint started, when i add an issue, its status should be changed to "Sprint backlog"

Checked with script listener - Fast rack transition in SR add-on, support told me that it will not work for sprint related events.

can somebody help me on this?

thanks

4 answers

3 votes
Ronny Hildebrandt June 11, 2020

I used an automation rule in the Cloud version like this:

automationrule.png

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 18, 2020

Thank you Ronny, this is the automation rule I was looking for.

3 votes
Seema Gatlawar November 23, 2018

Hello,

I need the solution for the same problem.

Did you get any workaround for this?

Thanks,

Seema

Raju Adluru
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2019

Seema, no luck on this.

still waiting for update on this from community.

If anybody has done this, please reply and help us on this.

Thanks

0 votes
Chris May 12, 2020

Anything yet?

0 votes
Anna May 11, 2020

Hi, any news on this one? :) 

Anna May 13, 2020

I am not sure if this answers your needs, but I was able to make an automation (using project automation): when we activate a sprint, we change the status of related issues. Would that help you ? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events