Atlympic Event: Marketplace Apps

Announcement @2x.png

Hello Community! 

Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! badges! fun!) please read more and sign up on this post.

AND WITHOUT FURTHER ADO...

We are pleased to present the Marketplace Apps Atlympic Event: 

For this event, you have two options: Prompt A or Prompt B - please post your responses as standalone posts in the Marketplace Apps + Integrations Collection.

Prompt A:

Post about your favorite app or integration. Include the following:

• How did you find the app?
  • What did you use it for?
  • Which team used it?
  • What would happen if you didn’t have it?

Prompt B:

If you could create an app today assuming you have unlimited resources what would it be? What would it help you do?

The top 3 overall posts (in terms of likes/comments/shares) will get gold, silver, and bronze medals! The 3 most liked posts in each prompt (6 overall) will get a $40 swag coupon 😃

Be sure to share your posts on social and with your team/friends/family to maximize engagement. If you do, use #atlympics! 

19 comments

Comment

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2021
Like # people like this
Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 25, 2021

Ahh that's great info!

If you have further qualitative feedback on your challenges as an ITSM team, feel free to take part in this discussion: What are your main challenges in ITSM processes wi... (atlassian.com)

Like # people like this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2021

Hi, here's my Prompt A article.

Like # people like this
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 26, 2021
Like # people like this
Flavien Gache
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2021
Like # people like this
Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 28, 2021
Like # people like this
Soo Park_Open Source Consulting
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 28, 2021

K-athlete is here! X)  Here's my prompt A article. 

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 3, 2021

Hey @Bridget  

Here is my entry in all its glory :)

Thanks, KGM

Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
August 4, 2021

Done here!

I went with Prompt A, creating an article is about the integration of Projectrak and Automation for Jira, in the case you need to automate tasks that react to project actions. I hope it's useful:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Atlympic-Event-Marketplace-Apps-Integration-Projectrak/ba-p/1767927

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 4, 2021

Hi 👋,

I submitted mine as well, here it is!

I wrote about Foxly 🦊 and the workflow we use together with Automation for Jira to do Product backlog and customer feedback prioritization. I choose both options A and B, so it's kind of a combo 🤩.

I hope you'll like it! 

Like # people like this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2021

Hi @Bridget, does the app need to be a Jira Service Management app? Or can it be any Marketplace app? I was wondering because the intro says:

"We are pleased to present the Jira Service Management Atlympic Event: [...]"

But than it says "post about your favorite app". 🤔

I prepared an article about a beloved Confluence app but of course I want to play according to the rules. Can you help?

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 4, 2021

@Svenja Lorenzen any app!! :) Good catch, fixed! 

Like # people like this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2021

Thank you very much @Bridget ☺️👍🏻

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 5, 2021
Like # people like this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 5, 2021

Here's my submission for Prompt A:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/App-Review-Polls-for-Confluence-Trigger-Feedback-amp-Enagement/ba-p/1769459#M2238

I wrote a review about the app "Polls for Confluence". I hope you'll enjoy reading it! 💙

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 5, 2021
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 5, 2021
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 6, 2021
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events