Atlassian support ignores me, what could I do?

Vladimir Pal February 4, 2019

Hi!

I have a marketplace app, but this app is currently hidden from public view.
I don't know why.

I see an alert in the marketplace vendor account:
"This app is currently hidden from public view. To change this setting, please contact Marketplace support."

24/Jan/19 I've created a ticket for marketplace support. But they completely ignore me.
Can anyone come across this? What could i do?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 5, 2019

Hello Vladimir,

I found your request for the marketplace app not displaying. We’re looking into it now.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 5, 2019

Hello, again Vladimir,

We've updated your submitted issue. Please review the update you've received from the issue.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Vladimir Pal February 5, 2019

I've got the reply.
Thank you.

0 votes
Francesc_Arbó
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 4, 2019

Hi @Vladimir Pal,

in Atlassian official documentation I've found this: https://confluence.atlassian.com/upm/configuring-marketplace-connectivity-306350947.html

Maybe the firewall doesn't allow Jira to access the marketplace. Read this part called: Configuring your firewall for UPM connectivity

Vladimir Pal February 5, 2019

The app works and was worked more than 1 year, they just hide it from the marketplace.

Francesc_Arbó
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2019

Which app is? Maybe it's not supported or just disabled from marketplace.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events