It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Atlassian Community online guidelines for Marketplace vendors and Solution Partners

310 comments

Monique vdB Community Manager Apr 16, 2018

@Amit Dabli are you a Solutions Partner or a Marketplace Vendor?

@Rina Nir _AC_ and @Bastian Stehmann _neusta portal services_, your rights have been added!

Hi Monique,

May I request article-writing permissions for Ushur for Approvals?

Thank you,

Anna

Hi Monique,

We are a newly minted Atlassian Partner. Just launched our app Ushur for Approvals. May we request article-writing permissions?

Thank you!

Anna 

Hello @Monique vdB, we are marketplace vendors as we have built a test management add-on for JIRA that is available on the Atlassian Marketplace.

Monique vdB Community Manager Apr 23, 2018

@Amit Dabli and @Ushur Support Team, I've updated your permissions, thanks! And welcome to the Atlassian family!

Thanks, Monique!

Monique vdB Community Manager May 21, 2018

@Aidin Mahmoodi [ServiceRocket] has everyone on the team reviewed the guidelines? I assume Mervyn and Azwandi will add the [ServiceRocket] to their usernames as well? Thank you!

@Monique vdB Yes! Azwandi has already updated, @Mervyn Toh has an issue with editing his profile, basically, his profile details are greyed out and he is unable to edit. Do you have any idea what causes this?

Monique vdB Community Manager May 21, 2018

@Aidin Mahmoodi [ServiceRocket] no, I haven't heard of this issue! The profile name is done through Atlassian Identity and that is not my team. Hmm, maybe try a different browser?

(Note: I gave everyone else the permissions.) 

Hi @Monique vdB, I have read the Community Guidelines and I confirm that I accept its rules :)

Please grant me the role, badge, and permissions so that I can write interesting articles on Atlassian Community :)   

And thank you @Piotrek Romanczyk [SoftwarePlant] for coordinating the access to the articles!

Cheers

Dastin

Monique vdB Community Manager May 22, 2018

@Dastin_Kuwałek__SoftwarePlant_, done! I look forward to reading your articles!

Hi @Monique vdB, question about articles. Is there a way to edit an article once it's been posted? I have made a spelling error and would like to change it.

Monique vdB Community Manager May 23, 2018

You can, @Ushur Support Team! There is an edit button at the bottom of the article. Look for the three dots when you mouse over the bottom of the article and then choose Edit:

Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 12.14.41 PM.png

Hi @Monique vdB, I'd love to request 'article-writing' permissions for Beenicon please 

P/s: I have included our company name into brackets into my name but seems like it takes a few hours to update the change?

Hi @Monique vdB, please help grant me the "article-writing" permissions :D Thanks alot!

Monique vdB Community Manager Jun 04, 2018

@Julie Vu [Beenicon] I have added the permissions -- you need to log all the way out and back in for the change to take effect :)

Thanks a lot Monique :)

Hi @Monique vdB sorry to bother you again, but can I get the article privileges for  @Ted Mahsun _ServiceRocket_ , @Immanuel Siagian _ServiceRocket_and @Mervyn Toh?

Oooh - I am always keen for more badges. I'll also ponder what article/s I could contribute.

TechTime is an Atlassian Solutions Partner and a Marketplace Vendor.

@Monique vdB Could we use community articles for major products updates?

Hi @Monique vdB,

Is there a way to embed videos into articles on the Community?

Hi Monique,

This is a great resource. Could I get article writing permission on behalf of ThinkTilt ? Let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks,

Jenny

Monique vdB Community Manager Jun 19, 2018

@Jennifer Choban sure thing -- done! Welcome to the community!

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Are you giving proper attention to your non-billable efforts?

It happens all the time: when planning project activities managers and team leaders tend to give more attention to the billable efforts, those ones the customers will pay for. But we all know...

28 views 0 0
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you