It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Atlassian Community online guidelines for Marketplace vendors and Solution Partners

310 comments

Thank you Monique! Much appreciated. :) 

Hi,@Monique vdB, we are doing some cross-vendor partnership blogs, they are somewhat technical and not promotional. Can I get the permission to submit?

Monique vdB Community Manager Jan 08, 2018

@Aidin Mahmoodi [ServiceRocket], I've assigned you the permissions, you should be good to go! Look forward to reading.

Hi Monique, 

May I get  the 'article-writing' permissions too?
Thanks!

Cheers,

Sami [Screenful]

Monique vdB Community Manager Jan 16, 2018

I have added you, @Sami Linnanvuo _Screenful_!

Monique vdB Community Manager Jan 18, 2018

For anyone who may be interested, I wanted to let you all know there is a new badge series for writing articles on community! 

Screen Shot 2018-01-18 at 11.44.51 AM.png

Hi, Monique,

Janis from eazyBI here.

Could you grant 'article-writing' permissions for eazyBI as well?

Thanks!

@Monique vdB thanks a lot for this opportunity! You guys rock :)

Could you give InTENSO article-writing permissions?

Monique vdB Community Manager Jan 22, 2018

@Janis Gulbis and @Dzmitry Hryb [Deviniti], permissions have been granted! Yay!

Unfortunately, I did not know about this document. I am not certain if I just did not see it on registration or it wasn't presented. As a result, I have broken a few of these rules through ignorance.

The good news, after reading this document, I now know better. I have included the following in my name field, Paul Moody [Bauer Information Technology], however it is still not showing up.

Could you please give 'article-writing' permissions for Bauer Information Technology. Now that we know about this document, we promise to be great citizens. 😀

Monique vdB Community Manager Jan 23, 2018

Hi @Paul Moody [Bauer Information Technology], if you log completely out and back in again, your username should sync.

Thanks for reviewing the guidelines, and I will grant you article writing permissions accordingly. Welcome!

Hi, @Monique vdB  :)

May I request article-writing permission for Botron

Thank you!

Monique vdB Community Manager Jan 30, 2018

@Teodora _Botron_ I have given you permissions, I look forward to your articles!

Awesome, thank you @Monique vdB! :)

Hi there,

PMM at Gliffy here. @Monique vdB Could I please have access to post articles? Thanks 

Monique vdB Community Manager Mar 05, 2018

Done, @Mary Nielsen! I look forward to reading.

@Monique vdB is there a way to edit articles? 

Monique vdB Community Manager Mar 08, 2018

@Mary Nielsen indeed there is! There are three dots at the bottom of articles you can hover over, and Edit should be an option. 

(They are at the top for questions and discussions but at the bottom for articles for some crazy reason.) 

@Monique vdB thanks so much for getting back to me about editing an article. Unfortunately, when I hover over the ellipsis this is the only option I get: 

Screen Shot 2018-03-09 at 10.22.17 AM.png

Could it be I don't have permission to edit articles? 

I'd love to add a few links, and change a few words. 

Thanks, 

Monique vdB Community Manager Mar 09, 2018

@Mary Nielsen you are definitely logged in with the correct account, right? Let me double check the permissions....

Monique vdB Community Manager Mar 09, 2018

@Mary Nielsen I updated the permissions, so try now to edit! 

@Monique vdB works now. Thank you so much!!!!!  🙏

Hi @Monique vdB

This is Amit, The guidelines are really helpful. I would like to request access to publish a blog on the subject of Test Automation for The Digital Group. It will be a blog that focuses on the ways in which Jira adds to the benefits of a new age test automation tool. Thanks in advance.

Rina Nir _AC_ Solutions Partner Apr 10, 2018

Hi @Monique vdB

Can I get Solutions partner role in the community?

Thanks

Hi @Monique vdB,

can you give me also the solution partner role.

Thank you very much

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Are you giving proper attention to your non-billable efforts?

It happens all the time: when planning project activities managers and team leaders tend to give more attention to the billable efforts, those ones the customers will pay for. But we all know...

28 views 0 0
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you