Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Atlassian Community online guidelines for Marketplace and Solution Partners

385 comments

Hello @Monique vdB,

Could you please grant me the 'article-writing' permission? I am a member of the Deviniti team and I would love to give the Atlassian Community more insights about our TestFLO app and the test management in general. Thanks!

Hi @Monique vdB,

thank you for the guidelines. I already have article writing permissions, but would like to have the marketplace vendor badge.

Thank you,
Matthias.

Monique vdB Community Manager Oct 23, 2018

@Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ and @Marcin Żurawiecki, you should be all set in a moment.

Marcin, make sure to add Deviniti to your username when you get a chance. Brackets [ ] are preferred because it there is a bug with mentioning users who have ( ) parentheses. Thanks!

Hi, @Monique vdB! Could you please provide me with the 'article-writing' permissions as well?

Hello @Monique vdB

Could you please give 'article-writing' permissions for Obiwansoft?

Thanks and regards,

Obiwansoft team

Hi @Monique vdB

I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and ask if I can get article writing permissions too for Valiantys. Thank you! 

Hi @Monique vdB! Could you please grant me permission for writing articles? Thank you so much!

Monique vdB Community Manager Nov 08, 2018

@Irina Sanikovich _StiltSoft_@Aneto@Stefanie Chernow, and @Capi _resolution_ you're all set!

Robert and Stefanie, don't forget to add your [company name] to your username per the guidelines! Thanks!!

Hi @Monique vdB, I'd like to be able to write articles, thanks.

Monique vdB Community Manager Dec 03, 2018

@Marcin Geb _SoftwarePlant_ you should be all set!

This is very helpful @Monique vdB. Thanks! 

@Monique vdBplease give me and @Marlene Kegel - codefortynine the vendor badge and article write permissions for codefortynine. I'll ask Marlene to add the company name in brackets as well.

Thanks for your help!

Hi @Monique vdB, thanks for these great guidelines. I was wondering if I could have the 'article-writing' permissions for K15t.

Thanks 👍🏻

Hi @Monique vdB - I've reviewed the guidelines and would be interested in writing some app-oriented FAQs for SolDevelo apps. Could I get Marketplace vendor role/permissions here? Thanks!

Like Urszula Kaczorek likes this
Monique vdB Community Manager Feb 08, 2019

@Ben Romberg - codefortynine I've granted you the permissions!

@Sebastian Brudziński and @Matt Reiner _K15t_ can you update your handles with your [company names]? Thanks!

Like Matt Reiner _K15t_ likes this
Monique vdB Community Manager Mar 05, 2019

@Sebastian Brudziński  and @Matt Reiner _K15t_  please see my comment above -- please update your handles with your company name. Thank you!

Hi @Monique vdB 

Atlassian Community profile edit won't allow me to change the handle and asks to go to Atlassian Acc page:

settings_ac.png

My Atlassian account page won't allow me to edit the handle, as the account is managed by GSuite:

settings_atlassian_acc.png

Any recommendations how to go about this?

Like Urszula Kaczorek likes this

@Monique vdB

I'm experiencing the same issue as @Sebastian Brudziński . 

I've tried updating this several times with no luck. I thought this would have updated by now, sorry. Is there a place to open a support issue?

Hello @Monique vdB! I have familiarized with the guidelines and want to ask if I could get a Marketplace vendor permissions here to be able to write some articles?

Unfortunately, I have the same problem with the company name in brackets as guys above.

Hi again @Monique vdB !

Did you have a chance to look into my post above ? :)

@Monique vdB and @Urszula KaczorekI worked with Support and found the solution to the issue I was having with updating my name in the Community. It turned out that after I made the change, I needed to log out and log back in for the change to be reflected in the Community.

Might want to keep that in your back pocket if that ever happens again. :)

Hello @Monique vdB! Have successfully posted articles from my account in the past. However, when I was posting the article "6 Best Practices for Writing and Managing Test Cases in Jira" today, I could not get the live URL for the same and it failed to appear in my list of articles.

Considering it to be a technical issue, please guide me on how to resolve the issue and get the article published.

Thanks in advance!

Amit

Hello, @Matt Reiner _K15t_!

Thanks for your willingness to help, but I'm afraid this is another issue. I suppose that only administrator of my company's network can do changes in some spaces of my account. This is the same problem as Sebastian's above : "My Atlassian account page won't allow me to edit the handle, as the account is managed by GSuite."

But again, thank you :)

Like # people like this
Monique vdB Community Manager Apr 02, 2019

@Urszula Kaczorek  and @Sebastian Brudziński  yes, if your account is managed by Google, there's no way to update the display name. Just make sure it's clear in your posts and someday we'll fix the issue. In the meantime you both have permissions now.

Thanks!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB Community Manager Apr 02, 2019

@Amit Dabli I don't see your article on the back end. Can you find it in your article drafts? (you can get to your drafts by creating a new article in Marketplace -- sorry it's very clunky at the moment).

Also if you can, be sure to add your [company name] to your username. :)

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

☕️ Monday coffee with Jexo: Weekly Atlassian news roundup | 21st June 2021

Hi community 👋, as every Monday we're bringing you a quick update on what happened in the Atlassian ecosystem last week. There were a few interesting events like for example the announcement of th...

56 views 0 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you