Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Community online guidelines | Marketplace + Solution Partners | App Central

29 comments

Comment

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 14, 2024

A reminder, here is the link on the partner portal to request marketplace article-writing permissions. 

CC: @Balázs Szakál _META-INF_ @Robert Dzido @Christiaan Joubert _re_solution_ @Violetta Chernobuk @Claudia Müller

Looking forward to your content! 

Like # people like this
Margo Sakova - OKR Board for Jira by Oboard
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 8, 2024

Hi @Monique vdB 

Can you help me out, please?
I'm following your link, but there is no option to request marketplace article-writing permissions there.

There is an option to request Partner Portal access, but I already have it. And the Partner Portal is also sending me to the same page.

article-permissions-atlassian.png

If I need to select one of the abovementioned options, which one exactly?
I'd really appreciate your help

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2024

Hi @Monique vdB 

After reading a community question about articles being re-located to App Central, I went back and re-read this guidance at the start this thread:

Screenshot 2024-03-13 165247.png

I have noticed articles in other areas, such as in agile and teamwork, which do not directly mention an app from the marketplace vendor / employee writing the article...but instead they add a link to "for more information on this topic" which is the product pitch / explanation on another thread.

How would you assess such posts meeting the spirit of the guidance, or instead are they okay due to the Promotions exceptions noted?

Thanks, and kind regards,
Bill

Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
April 8, 2024

Hi @Monique vdB 

Can you please grant @Antonio Rodríguez _Deiser_ the publishing articles permission and the Solutions Partner badge, and change mine to the Marketplace Vendor badge? 

Thank you very much for your help! 😎

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events