Asset type configuration not showing up in custom field filter settings

Rudy Holtkamp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2021

Hi,

I'm experimenting and checking out Jira Insight in the Cloud.

I've created a few asset fields and coupled them with an asset type configuration. It was all fine and dandy until I deleted the asset type configurations and the asset fields and created new ones.

If I now try to couple an asset type config to an asset field, it shows my old and deleted asset type configs and not my new one. I've hit every sync button I could find and refreshed my browser like a mad men, but it does not help.

How can I get the new configs associated with the asset fields?

Here a screenshot of my asset type configurations (only service)

image.png

And here you can see the asset type configs which I can select (affected server & computer)

image.png

1 answer

0 votes
Wade Hephner March 4, 2021

anyone have any idea on this one? I am having the same experience, new filters or updated filters are not showing in the select list for asset field config.

Rudy Holtkamp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 4, 2021

After two days, the problem was gone. Though I do get errors popping up when I have the config page open for a few minutes.

Like Wade Hephner likes this
Wade Hephner March 25, 2021

I found out that Mindville was having an issue on their end.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events