Are you able to populate issue data from multiple proforma form fields?

Will Mead
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 26, 2017

An example would be having the fields: 'First name', 'Last name' and 'Job title' in the form, which would combine into the summary or title of the issue when it is created.

1 answer

1 vote
Simon H
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2017

You can now link individual form questions/fields to specific Jira fields so that the contents of the form are populated into the Jira field (see how); however, we don't currently support combining multiple form fields into a single Jira field, though I've added it to our potential feature list.

To stay on top of what features are being developed when, we publish a quarterly roadmap of where we are heading with the product. Our latest roadmap is available at http://blog.thinktilt.com/topic/roadmap 

julia
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 11, 2024

is this supported yet?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events