Are Multi checkbox values numeric values? Have plugin that allows testing of numeric or string values.

lfobel February 13, 2012

I have a plugin that allows me to test the values of a number or string in a Condition in a Workflow. I would like to use the plugin to test whether or not certain boxes are checked in a mult checkbox. My question is, if I have five values in my muliti check box list, can I use the plugin to check if a certain checkbox is selected? For example, zero would indicate nothing is checked, 1 would indicate the first box is checked. 2 or greater would indicate the second box is selected, 4 or greater would indicate the 3rd box is checked. Of course, all assuming the internal values of the checkbox are store as a boolean string.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2012

It is the optionIds (numeric id) that are stored in the database. When you access using Java API, you will get an Option object for each value saved.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events