Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🍻🍂Apptoberfest🍂🍻 is here!

50 comments

Comment

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2021

I have no hope at the moment to earn the hoodie 😆   but daaaaaaamn. That's a nice hoodie! I love the Apptoberfest so far!

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2021

I need to get involved and watch some of the great video content posted by the vendors, there is a lot of it. 

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 17, 2021

@Maggie Norby Adams : I think we have everything we could possibly need. @Bridget Sauer hook us up with all the resources we need for an Appy Hour !

🍻🍂🎃📲

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 18, 2021

Happy Apptoberfest everyone 🍂!

If you're looking for Apptoberfest posts to engage have a look at our demo of how to use Foxly to prioritize your Pub Crawl (self-promotion alert activated 🚨 but I promise you won't regret 😅)
Zum Wohl! 🍻

high-five.gif

Like # people like this
manuelgeek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2021

the ideas is awesome !!

Patricia Ermisch _STAGIL_ October 22, 2021

Apptoberfest is such an awesome idea. Thank you for organising !

Like # people like this
Chris Cooke Old Street Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 25, 2021

Last chance to vote for our video if you haven't yet. Thanks lovely community!
Beer Maths

Like Noushin Consulting Ltd likes this
Girish_Shenoy
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 27, 2021
Like # people like this
Veronique DUFOUR October 27, 2021

Cool initiative!!

Like Maggie Norby Adams likes this
Prashant Sultania
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2021

Interesting and excited to join the event. 

Lukas Gotter _ Meetical
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 28, 2021

Super excited to share our demo, which turned from "a few hours" to a few more hours to a few more days 😜 - just as a "few" Oktoberfest beers can turn into a few more Oktoberfest Beers! 😄🎊

Please watch it here 👉 https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Apptoberfest-Demo-Meetical-Meetings-for-Confluence-funny-video/ba-p/1847778

apptoberfest youtube.png

And thanks for voting for us with a Like on that page 💙

Like Huwen Arnone _Deiser_ likes this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 28, 2021

@Maggie Norby Adams   Could you please confirm when the Apptoberfest badge would be awarded ? I think I have completed all the challenges. Please confirm.

Maggie Norby Adams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 28, 2021

@Suvradip Paul you should have the badge now if you've engaged with any of the posts. I think @Bridget Sauer can confirm.

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 28, 2021

@Maggie Norby Adams - Thanks for your response. I think yes but still unfortunately can't see the badge yet. @Bridget Sauer - Could you please check from your end and confirm?

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 28, 2021

@Maggie Norby Adams  - I think there is no discussion thread created for Jira Workflows like other ones. Is it right? If yes, could you please confirm while this thread would be initiated? Thanks in advance,

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2021
Like # people like this
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2021

Hi @Maggie Norby Adams and @Bridget Sauer, I also have the feeling that the Apptoberfest badge seems to be a bit shy. 😁 

Like # people like this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 29, 2021

Thanks @Max Foerster - K15t  for sharing the link. Appreciated! I was checking the page linked above here and it was redirecting to the marketplace page.

@Maggie Norby Adams  - Could you please check and update in this page? Thanks.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2021

@Maggie Norby Adams and @Bridget Sauer  What am I still missing to get the badge?  I believe I did everything.

Like Bridget likes this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 29, 2021

Hi all! We will be sure to award all Apptoberfest badges ASAP :) Thanks for your participation and patience! 

Maggie Norby Adams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 29, 2021

@Suvradip Paul Thanks for the heads up! I've updated the post with the correct Jira workflows link :) 

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 29, 2021

It's fine @Maggie Norby Adams ! Thanks for checking and updating it.

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 29, 2021

Thanks @Bridget  for confirming!

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 3, 2021

@Maggie Norby Adams hi!

I've just sent you an email. The reason I'm contacting you via the community, is because most likely my email will end up in your spam folder :/

So keep an eye for my email please :)

Prashant Sultania
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 8, 2022

Thanks for Apptoberfest event.. I am excited 😊 

Like Maggie Norby Adams likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events