Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸπŸŽƒπŸ» Apptoberfest! The Wonders of Beer and Workzone, by Sir David Attenborough (kind of) πŸ¦πŸ•΅πŸΌ

🍻 Happy Apptoberfest everyone! 🍻

Can you believe it has been another year already?! Yet here we are back at Apptoberfest. It's a brewtiful sight if you ask me. 

Oh boy, do we have a treat for you this year! A very special guest. One that has just as much love for all that is animals, beer, innovation and pull requests, just like the rest of us. 

Our good friend Sir David Attenborough is here to share his delight on how Workzone for Bitbucket helps fully automate and optimise the merge control process!

Without further ado please welcome, Rowan, Ergh I mean, Sir David Attenborough: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEz9N01kEAE

If you liked our Demo Video - Show us some love by liking the article below, and leave a comment if you feel inspired to! 

Want to try Workzone out? πŸ‘‰ Visit Workzone for Bitbucket on the Marketplace! πŸ‘ˆ

Workzone Documentation

Book a free Demo with me 

3 comments

Comment

Attila BordΓ‘s _Everit_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 13, 2022

Great narration, tipsy Attenborough! 🍻

Like β€’ # people like this
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2022

This app has great features for Bitbucket users!

Like β€’ # people like this
Sean Manwarring _Izymes_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 16, 2022

Thank you Kishan! Very glad you think so

Like β€’ Ulrich Kuhnhardt [IzymesDev] likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events