πŸ»πŸ‚ Apptoberfest Demo: The Secret Life of Backbone Issue Sync for Jira

Just like the leaves this time of year, issues in Jira projects are always moving and changing. With different teams working in different Jira projects, it can be hard to keep track of what the others are doing and collaborate toward a common goal.

That's where Backbone Issue Sync for Jira comes in. Backbone keeps all the important information synced between separate internal and even external Jira projects so teams can work together.

Want to learn more? We sat down with the one and only Backbone Issue Sync to get the scoop on all the ways it keeps teams working together.

Ready to keep your information up to date across all your Jira projects? Try Backbone Issue Sync today, and give this post a πŸ‘πŸ» Like if you enjoyed getting to know Backbone.

9 comments

Comment

Maggie Norby Adams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 7, 2021

What a fun approach! Love it, thanks @Matt Reiner _K15t_ πŸ˜‚

Like β€’ # people like this
Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
October 7, 2021

I agree with Maggie; this demo is indeed quite fun and educational! 😎

Kat Sandin {Appfire} October 8, 2021

I agree, such a clever way to film a "demo". Love this and great work!

Stefan Kleineikenscheidt _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2021

Hey @here, in case you haven't seen (I hadn't until 5 minutes ago), my colleagues have released another fun app video here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Apptoberfest-Demo-Scroll-Content-Quality-for-Confluence-A-Helper/ba-p/1831052

Ivan Garcia _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 13, 2021

Interesting πŸ‘€

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2021

πŸ˜… This is really nice demo, I like the interview style πŸ€“

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2021

@Matt Reiner _K15t_ This could be very handy tying projects in a large portfolio together.

Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 29, 2021

For sure, @Brant Schroeder

We have users that use Backbone to sync massive projects within one instance or in two different instances.

It's also a really handy tool for those migrating from one project to another, on the same instance or a different one. You can set up the sync to get new issues created in the new project, while giving people maybe a 1 month period where they can still work in the old project. Just to help with all the complications of migration. πŸ‘πŸ»

Like β€’ Liset de Bruin _K15t_ likes this
Hana KučerovÑ
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 31, 2021

Hilarious video from one of my favorites. We've implemented Backbone many times in the different situations and I cannot imagine don't have it available.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events