🍻 πŸ‚ Apptoberfest Demo: Structure for Jira πŸ‚ 🍻

It turns out, project management is complicated (who knew??). The Structure for Jira app from ALM Works helps project managers get ahead of that complexity β€” it's a flexible, scalable overlay built for Jira that lets them organize data however they'd like. Structure also provides powerful features to quickly and easily view that project information from any angle.

In other words, it enables project managers to easily see and share the big picture. Our Apptoberfest Demo video lays it all out for you.

More about Structure:

Structure lets you visualize, track, and manage complicated initiatives at the portfolio level. Along with the optional extension Structure.Gantt, Structure allows you to:

• Easily track progress across multiple, interdependent projects and teams
  • Manage dependencies
  • Quickly organize and prioritize complex backlogs
  • Create roadmaps for initiatives
  • Orchestrate projects that fall under strict schedules

If you'd like to get a deep dive into a few Structure use cases, read our whitepaper "Managing Complex Projects in Jira."

Structure for Jira is available for Jira Cloud, Server, and Data Center hosting options and it supports Jira Work Management, Jira Software, Jira Core, and Jira Service Desk.

Obtain a free 30-day eval. on the Atlassian Marketplace and check it out today. 

15 comments

Comment

George Groves October 5, 2021

Great!

Like β€’ Amy Ou _ALM Works_ likes this
Julia Shcherbyna _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 6, 2021

Hi @Dave Rosenlund 

Can you tell me how you inserted the video into the article? Did you use HTML?

Thanks for the help!
Regards

Like β€’ Dave Liao likes this
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 6, 2021

Hi, @Julia Shcherbyna _SaaSJet_.  Yes. I did. Feel free to "View Source" and duplicate what I did :) 

Feel free to reach out via LinkedIn if you need to. 

Like β€’ # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2021

Love Structure (and Structure.Gantt, which I never knew about until last year) - glad it's part of Apptober Fest. 🍻

Being able to group tickets by fields (like assignee and arbitrary custom fields) helps me manage my teams's work. Whenever I show off its features, long-time Jira users that are new to Structure are pleasantly surprised.

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2021

Yeah! Structure is one of the "must have" apps in Jira! 

It's features is useful and wonderful, keep improving, you make our Jira experience better!

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 9, 2021

P. S. The video in this article is kind of awesome. I might be embedding it in our team's Jira Manual so folks understand Structure in three minutes instead of me having them read a "boring" Getting Started wiki. 🀣

Hana KučerovÑ
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 9, 2021

Yes, I like Structure very much, I've used it many times in different situations in the past. I can't wait to have formula fields in cloud too.

Brijesh October 14, 2021

Love this app. Very useful and makes meetings very productive.

Brian Bobryk October 15, 2021

Structure for Jira has been a great addition to our Jira user toolbox. We use it as an integral part of our user offerings. It allows users to readily map work across teams to our higher-level organizational management efforts in a simple to use manner. Allowing management to view and drill down to specific work items while also rolling up all of the related work to a level that is appropriate for managing the organizational initiatives.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 15, 2021

@Dave Rosenlund Great video.  You should consider adding it to your app store listing.  

Suhaib-ABD October 18, 2021

I breathe structure in my project. I use structure in the status meetings, technical discussion, one to one discussion with peers, to see the all the stories under the epic and its sub-task's status, estimates, actuals,  under the story and the links. I utilize quick transformations and associated views to manage the views of the structures. One structure, entire project information is on the screen to present, discuss and collaborate.

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 20, 2021

Thanks for sharing.  We are a heavy user of Structure and we appreciate all the support that has been provided throughout all the years.

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 24, 2021

I find the ability to be able to create different hierarchies in Structure extremely useful, the possibilities are never-ending πŸ€“

Maxim Grouchevoi October 28, 2021

A "must-have" app for Jira. Very powerful and highly customizable!  

Stephan Weiß October 29, 2021

Awesome!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events