Create
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Apptoberfest Demo: STM for Jira Cloud / Data Center / Server - Redmoon Software

Is creating the same group of issues taking up too much of your valuable time? Then STM is here to help you. STM uses templates to specify one or more issues to create. You can then automatically or manually create those issues (from the template) in a matter of seconds. Automatic issue creation can be done when transitioning from one status to another or when an issue is created.

So don't waste your time creating issues one at a time. Get STM and take back control of your life!

https://youtu.be/F5UCsh7oL8Q

Thank you for viewing our demo. If you like it, please support us with a like šŸ‘ and/or add a comment

Check this app out on the Marketplace

Cloud Documentation 
Data Center / Server Documentation 

If you need to be able to automatically update or transition-related issues then check out our app Transition Manager 

Have a great day,
Paul from the Redmoon Software team

2 comments

Comment

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 6, 2021

Hi @Paul Clark _Redmoon Software_ ,

Interesting app you've got here! I can definitely see application to companies where repetitive tasks may occur. I know that your app kinda resembles Jira Automation. However, the latter comes with service limits. Your app uses REST API to trigger this automation, correct? Are there any limits to it, or it's the limitation that Atlassian states, but do not reveal?

Like ā€¢ # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 24, 2021

Nice app for people who might find it difficult to set up automated issue creation via Automation Jira šŸ‘ I like the idea of templates too.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events