🍻 Apptoberfest Demo – Pack mas – Outlook Calendars for Confluence

Hi there,

[Pack mas = here we go]

Happy Apptoberfest everybody! After enjoying a few Helene Fischer songs, dancing on the Biertisch, we are now quite atemlos. But we have enough energy to contribute another demo video to Apptoberfest. Check out ‘Outlook Calendars for Confluence’ in the category project management. Calendars in Confluence let teams synchronize their tasks, plan projects or meetings and get through their everyday work faster.

Demo: Outlook Calendars for Confluence

Outlook and Teams calendars in Confluence – use the power of Microsoft 365

Use Outlook and Microsoft Teams calendars as a fast and secure way to work with calendars in Confluence. Because the calendar uses real-time data from Microsoft 365, no synchronization is needed. Thereby, we avoid data silos and offer you real-time views and editing. Everything is transparently and centrally documented. You can add new project meetings directly in Confluence. Work with Microsoft Teams channel calendars and create Microsoft-Teams-native calendars simply by adding them to any desired Confluence page or space.

Work with your Jira dates in Confluence

If you need insights into development progress, you can display Jira issues, sprints, and releases. Connect your Outlook calendars in Confluence with Jira and view all your releases at once, or any single custom date field. All key appointments are visible at a glance, and you can view detailed information with a simple click.

Simple permission management for calendars

With Outlook Calendars for Confluence, you can manage calendar permissions easily yourself. Choose who can see or edit the corresponding calendars. Therefore, you can track common schedules in Confluence in one place. This works for Jira and Outlook permissions, as well.

Comfortably choose between different templates and view options

Build the calendar you need and keep your team aligned with different calendar templates. The templates provide default settings and will enhance your use case to make calendar editing even more comfortable.

Now enjoy your hassle-free calendaring experience and save the date for next Oktoberfest. Pack mas!

Britta

P.S.: Check our second submission to Apptoberfest here: Microsoft 365 for Jira.

8 comments

Comment

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2021

Real time views and editing is great!

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2021

I thoroughly enjoyed watching your Apptoberfest demo @Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_ 🙌 thanks for sharing!

Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 5, 2021

Awww, thank you @Kishan Sharma and @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ !

Like # people like this
Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
October 6, 2021

I'm a fan of the integrations yasoon creates between Jira and Confluence with Microsoft, and it's nice to learn a bit more about the integration with Jira with this demo video @Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_

This reminded me of the time we published in our Spanish blog a review about your solutions. Thanks for being part of the #Apptoberfest!!

Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 6, 2021

Oh yes, thanks for the kudos @Huwen Arnone #Apptoberfest is delivering!

Like Huwen Arnone likes this
Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
October 6, 2021

Totally, I didn't expect to learn this much from other apps as much as I'm doing with this online activity. 🍻🍻✔

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 24, 2021

Thanks for sharing these demos @Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_I watched the other Apptoberfest demo too and it helped me properly understand what's the focus of Yasoons apps 👏

Marketplace Partner
October 25, 2021

Thank you for your great community support @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ 💚

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events