πŸ»πŸ‚ Apptoberfest Demo: Easy Agile User Story Maps for Jira

Well hi there Atlassian Community!

Welcome to the Easy Agile User Story Maps for Jira demo video. We’re so happy to be bringing this to you as part of Apptoberfest! 🍻

Easy Agile User Story Maps helps you focus your development efforts and deliver value to your customers more often. In this quick demo you’ll meet Teagan Harbridge, our Head of Product, as she takes you through the key features that help you manage your user stories, as well as plan your sprints or versions, and groom your backlog. 

If you’d like to know more, head over to Easy Agile User Story Maps for Jira on Marketplace to learn about key features, and take advantage of the 30 day free trial. 

https://www.youtube.com/embed/YrWYBBMvHz0

Want to know more? 

4 comments

Comment

Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
October 15, 2021

I liked the cadence and flow of the video (the music is on point!). Thanks for sharing @Tenille _ Easy Agile, Easy Agile has a new subscriber on Youtube now!!πŸ˜βœ”

Like β€’ Tenille _ Easy Agile likes this
Tenille _ Easy Agile
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 17, 2021

Thanks @Huwen Arnone , we're happy to have you!

Like β€’ Huwen Arnone likes this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2021

I was using the Easy Agile story maps in my last company and it's a great tool! Quick question, is it possible to show different custom fields on your cards on the story map? Thank you!

Tenille _ Easy Agile
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 27, 2021

Hi @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ , that's great to hear! It isn't yet possible to show custom fields, but that work is on our backlog.

Like β€’ Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events