Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

🍁 Apptoberfest 🍁 Demo: Clone single and multiple issues with Clone Plus for Jira

Have you ever dreamed of a world where the beers multiplied without you lifting a finger? 🍺🍺🍺

Unfortunately, I can't help you there. However, I can show you how to use Clone Plus for Jira to multiply Jira issues! Clone Plus's single-issue cloning enhances Jira's native functionality. The app's Bulk Clone feature (available on Cloud and DC) is a huge time saver for admins who might otherwise have to copy issues one by one.

Watch the demo to see Clone Plus for Jira in action 🎬

https://youtu.be/rIt_jtBfN9s

Enjoyed the video? Please πŸ‘ the post! And of course, check out Clone Plus of Jira on the Marketplace

10 comments

Comment

Paloma Fondon Araujo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2021

Hi @Anastasia Kusmartseva {Appfire} 

I love the extended option to clone issues with all the possibilities included in this app.

I'm a big fan of all bob Swift apps!
I have to admit that to perform many of the administration tasks, the one I like the most (and the one that has saved me from doing the work manually) is CLI...I love it ❀️!

Thank you very much for sharing and congratulations!

Like β€’ # people like this
Anastasia Kusmartseva {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 16, 2021

@Paloma Fondon Araujo I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying Clone Plus and the other Bob Swift apps. Agree about CLI. It's a pretty unique app that can be a real timesaver!

Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 20, 2021

The bulk clone option is super handy, we have the same issues in different products (projects) and copy those manually doesn't make sense. Kudos!

Like β€’ # people like this
Ivan Garcia _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
October 21, 2021

Who wants to multiply beers when you can multiply Jira issues? Productivity always goes first πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’» Nice demo @Anastasia Kusmartseva {Appfire} !

Marketplace Partner
October 21, 2021

Thank you @Ivan Garcia _Appfire_! πŸ»

Marketplace Partner
October 26, 2021

Following up on the demo, we've recently published a blog post about the app's Bulk Clone feature. I hope others find it helpful!

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2021

The bulk clone feature is looking great! Thanks for sharing @Anastasia Kusmartseva {Appfire} 

Marketplace Partner
October 27, 2021

Thank you @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ !!

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2021

@Anastasia Kusmartseva {Appfire} nice extension/improvement of the clone ability.

Marketplace Partner
October 28, 2021

Thank you for the feedback @Brant Schroeder ! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events