Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸ»πŸ‚ Apptoberfest 2022 πŸ‚πŸ₯¨ Orderly Databases Came To Play, Seriously 🐝 🏟

orderly_banner.png

The Apptoberfest games are open! πŸ‚ πŸ€Όβ€β™€οΈ

It’s Autumn, and great sporting spectacles like the Superbowl and the World Cup final are days/months away. But no worries Confluence fans, we at K15t have set out to offer a top-class competition you can enjoy in the meantime.

This Apptoberfest, we pit two extraordinary information and collaboration powerhouses against each other to see who finishes first, and who gets sent into overtime.

Join your favorite commentators 🎀 @Matt Reiner _K15t_ and I as we watch teams use Confluence and Orderly Databases to change content statuses, update tables, and modify page properties for the win!

πŸ† And now a big round of applause for Confluence and Orderly Databases!

Like πŸ‘πŸ» if you enjoyed our video!

Watch the demo competition here: https://youtu.be/F0TyJUVtBI0

Did we forget your favorite sports phrase or perhaps your greatest Confluence challenge? Comment below and let us know! Today’s competition may be over, but there are more to come!

If Orderly is still completely new to you, then you should definitely read on:

What is Orderly Databases for Confluence?

Idea+Board+-+New+idea.gif

Orderly Databases is a new way of keeping your content structured and consistent throughout Confluence. With Orderly Databases you can:

• Introduce a lightweight and flexible database system to give life to information that would otherwise be stuck in Confluence tables or page properties
  • Edit data inline from anywhere without opening the page editor with your changes automatically reflected all over Confluence
  • Easily capture and store information and metadata in multiple field types – data like team members involved, a due date, or the page status
  • Display your data everywhere and in every way in Confluence with Orderly macros - from entire databases to individual data values

Orderly Databases is available on the Atlassian Marketplace and free for teams of up to 10 users. What are you waiting for? Start your free trial right away.

Curious? Book a demo on our website and let’s find out together how we can turn your daily Confluence tasks into a stunning performance. 😎

Best, Max & Matt

13 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2022

As always, a great K15t production. Orderly databases is on my short list of apps to demo and install once I have the time and budget to get it done.

Like β€’ # people like this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2022

Loved reading through this @Max Foerster - K15t and now without further ado here is your big round of applause πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ It sounds like a fantastic app!

Michaela Mayer _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 13, 2022

I even rewatched it. A complete masterpiece 🀩

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 13, 2022

Thank you so much @Andy Gladstone and @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_! Can you imagine how hard it is to keep a serious face with the phrases? I died inside when @Matt Reiner _K15t_  caught me off guard with the "no hocus pocus" line in the sequence. πŸ˜‚ 

Andy, you know how to reach me in case you need anything! πŸ˜‰

Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 14, 2022

🏈 This feels so dynamic and  ... OMG ... is this a card view? I feel like a winner myself now. Thank you @Max Foerster - K15t for sharing!

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 14, 2022

@Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_ your statement needs a little fix! 😎

Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
October 14, 2022

Love this app!

Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
October 14, 2022

@Max Foerster - K15t was the perfect partner for this video. His straight face and banter are perfect!

And honestly, I can’t use Confluence without Orderly Databases anymore. I’m ruined!

It’s just so natural to use, and so easy! And the fact that I can create content in one spot and keep reusing it… Orderly Databases is what I’ve been waiting for as a Confluence user.

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 16, 2022

I must say this is really impressive app @Max Foerster - K15t and @Matt Reiner _K15t_ Thank you for sharing!

Just curious, does the app provides the history of updates made to the table, to know who did what and when ?

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 17, 2022

Thank you very much, @Kishan Sharma! πŸ˜ƒ As for your question, Orderly already internally stores the changes made to the content in the database. So there is already a change history but it's not yet available to the user. However, we plan to make this helpful feature available in the future. 

If you're interested, we have a public roadmap on which we maintain what we're currently working on and what we currently have planned.

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 17, 2022

@Max Foerster - K15t 

In-line editing for the win! Anything to reduce clicks reduces friction between the user and their objective. πŸ™Œ

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 17, 2022

To steal a quote... "That is no hocus pocus, it's focus!" 

Excellent demo and fun to watch ☺️

Alexander Schwartz April 26, 2023

sounds awesome.
Will there be support for table joins, inner and outer joins?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events