Application Insights for Confluence Server

Avinash Singh May 30, 2019

Hi,

Is there any integration available for Application Insights and Confluence Server ?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-monitor/app/app-insights-overview

Regards,

Avinash

1 comment

Comment

Pankaj Jangid
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 30, 2019

There could be two types of integration possible.

1. An App that installs Appilcation-Insights instrumentation code into the Confluence Server. This code push metrics to the remote portal where you can view the insights.
  2. An App that enables viewing insights about a web-application into the Confluence Server.

Which kind of integration are you looking for? Although I have searched through the marketplace. None of this is available. But if you elaborate on this then someone (developer) might get an idea and may impliment one for you.

Avinash Singh May 31, 2019

Either one, but I think for end users option 2 might be better.

We would like see metrics and analytics for which pages are visited most, how much time is spent on a page, who visited the page, as well as the application performance.

I know that there already a few plugins on the market place that does this, but we are exploring the option of using application insights.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events