Appending Insight Attribute of Referenced Object with additional Insight Object

Jorden Van Bogaert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2020

Hi

I'm trying to write a groovy script that updates an insight object's attribute value with a list of referenced objects.

However, I'm unable to update the attribute. Let me ellaborate.

I have a custom field named "Project" and a field named "Contact Person", both are Insight Object custom fields which can only hold 1 value.

The Project object however has an attribute that can store multiple contact persons. When I run the groovy script, it should load the existing attribute values and append that with the Contact Person object retrieved from the custom field.

But I'm unsure how to convert the Insight Object to a an Attribute Value Bean that holds the referenced object info as I assume I need to store a list of attributeValueBeans.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, that'd be great.

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

1 accepted

Jorden Van Bogaert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2020

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events