App is not responding. Wait or cancel?

Divesh Solanki August 23, 2019

After installing my custom page, getting 'App is not responding. Wait or cancel?' message on the page which was displayed after hitting the plugin link. How to get rid of 'App is not responding. Wait or cancel?' issue. Functionality is working properly as expected but this message is still coming on UI.

2 answers

1 vote
Derek White May 4, 2020

If everything is otherwise working, as @Divesh Solanki mentioned it was ("Functionality is working properly as expected...") and @DPKJ choose to ignore, this is likely due to the all.js not being loaded.

I ran into the same issue, as my test page was simply returning a "hello world" string. Updated it to return an actual HTML page with the script and it worked just fine.

DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2020

Nice catch!

0 votes
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2019

This message appear when your app not accessible.

Most common reason for this is server not running or malformed app descriptor file.

Lynn Squire December 2, 2019

Having same issue all of a sudden. How do you resolve? 

DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2020

@Lynn SquireAs i have suggested review your app descriptor and re-install you application.

Esad E April 6, 2020

Hi @DPKJ! I am facing the same issue on Jira Cloud. I have re-installed the app. However, the result is the same. By the way, I can pull tickets from Jira to Katalon Studio. And also I can create a Jira ticket through Katalon Studio.

Derek White May 6, 2020

The original question was development related and should have been in the developer community, not here. (And I probably shouldn't have necro'd it.)

If you are a user and having this issue, please post a new question and indicate the app in question. Or, contact the app provider directly (under the app's Manage apps entry, there is usually a Support link - if not, the Vendor is usually a link to their website).

If you are a developer and getting this on your app, please post in the Atlassian Developer Community for a better audience.

Like Esad E likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events