App for tracking invoices and projects

amber October 18, 2021

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for a Jira app that will allow me to track the timeline and invoice of a project? For example, if I want to put a price tag and time estimate on an epic, is there a plug-in that will allow me to see if my team is on track to complete the project within the given time estimate and price? 

Thank you!! 

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Anton Skorniakov
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 19, 2021

Hi, @amber!

For automating your invoicing, you can use Clerk Invoices Jira app. You can create any time filter you want, including invoices for specific epics.

It doesn't allow you to track whether your team meets the estimate, but it will automate your invoicing from Jira — you could generate multiple invoices for multiple clients with 1 click at the end of each month/week/etc.

I'm the developer of this app. Let me know if you will have any questions or would like to have a demo!

UPM Banner.png

0 votes
Rhys Diab _Agile Docs_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 31, 2021

Hi @amber 

There are a few apps which generate time tracking reports in the marketplace you can find by searching "work log reports".

We put together an app call Agile Docs which generates a time report out of the box.

agile-docs-time-tracking.png

To add a price tag to each Epic, you can create an extra field "Price" and configure it to display in Agile Docs next to the original estimate and time logged.

0 votes
Rahul_RVS_Support
Marketplace Partner
October 19, 2021

Hi @amber 

Welcome to the community !!

For a complete solution to track time spent on each issue or time between statuses or time spent by resources, you can try out our app. You can track the progress at each level of your epic hierarchy.

Agile Tools : Epic Tree, Links Tree, Time in Status & Worklogs

The app provides the following features.

1) Links/Portfolio/Advanced Roadmaps Hierarchy :- View/Manage roll up of time estimates for hierarchy (up to 10 levels), based on your Portfolio/Advanced Roadmaps/Issue Links parent child relationship.

2) Epic Hierarchy :- View/Manage roll up of time estimates for standard Jira hierarchy. Epic -> User Story -> Subtask

3) Time in Status :- More than 7 types of Time in Status reports to track your issues.

4) Worklogs Report :- Track time spent by resources with multiple filters / category / grouping features

5) Timesheet :- View/Enter your time spent for multiple days

Links Hierarchy.png

amber October 19, 2021

Thank you for this!

Is there a feature in this app (or another app) that will also track the invoices for each epic? My team is looking for an app that we will be able to coincide our tracking of invoices and their time estimates. 

Like # people like this
Ulrich Kuhnhardt _IzymesCo_
Marketplace Partner
October 31, 2021

Great use-case!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events