You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for a Jira app that will allow me to track the timeline and invoice of a project? For example, if I want to put a price tag and time estimate on an epic, is there a plug-in that will allow me to see if my team is on track to complete the project within the given time estimate and price?
For automating your invoicing, you can use Clerk Invoices Jira app. You can create any time filter you want, including invoices for specific epics.
It doesn't allow you to track whether your team meets the estimate, but it will automate your invoicing from Jira — you could generate multiple invoices for multiple clients with 1 click at the end of each month/week/etc.
I'm the developer of this app. Let me know if you will have any questions or would like to have a demo!
There are a few apps which generate time tracking reports in the marketplace you can find by searching "work log reports".
We put together an app call Agile Docs which generates a time report out of the box.
To add a price tag to each Epic, you can create an extra field "Price" and configure it to display in Agile Docs next to the original estimate and time logged.
Welcome to the community !!
For a complete solution to track time spent on each issue or time between statuses or time spent by resources, you can try out our app. You can track the progress at each level of your epic hierarchy.
The app provides the following features.
1) Links/Portfolio/Advanced Roadmaps Hierarchy :- View/Manage roll up of time estimates for hierarchy (up to 10 levels), based on your Portfolio/Advanced Roadmaps/Issue Links parent child relationship.
2) Epic Hierarchy :- View/Manage roll up of time estimates for standard Jira hierarchy. Epic -> User Story -> Subtask
3) Time in Status :- More than 7 types of Time in Status reports to track your issues.
4) Worklogs Report :- Track time spent by resources with multiple filters / category / grouping features
5) Timesheet :- View/Enter your time spent for multiple days