Any idea management apps?

Elouise Black October 23, 2020

Hello, we are struggling with a little mess in our organization in terms of collecting ideas for new products and for existing products improvements. We are using Jira and we'd like to avoid using external ones so I was searching here for any app that could amass all the ideas tossed by our team and is integrated with Jira or Confluence. If someone could help me and point out something I would appreciate a lot. Cheers, Elou

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Krzysztof Daukszewicz [CoreSoft Labs]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 28, 2020

Hello @Elouise Black

Our company - CoreSoft Labs - is currently working on a product called Idea Hub, an Atlassian Marketplace App for Jira Server that will allow setting up separate Idea Portals, submit & discuss ideas and then evaluate & develop them into existing functionalities, products or whatever your company is dealing with.

The app is already pre-approved by Atlassian, so you may expect Idea Hub for Jira to pop up in a matter of weeks. Pay us a visit on Atlassian Marketplace or visit our homepage to stay in touch.

Elouise Black October 28, 2020

Ok, thanks, I will!

Krzysztof Daukszewicz [CoreSoft Labs]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 17, 2020

Just in case - it's already here - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223686/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events