Answers features no longer working

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2015

Is it just me or does uploading of images and editing the properties of a code macro no longer work on this site? Anyone else experiencing this? It's been this way for me for about a week and a half or so.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mr. Mouton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 26, 2015

We have recently made a change that should restore functionality (See comment above by @Davin Studer).  

The best way to report issues with Answers is to create a ticket at https://jira.atlassian.com:

• Project: Questions for Confluence (CQ)
  • Component: Atlassian Answers

1 vote
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2015
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 7, 2015

Thank you Davin.

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 23, 2015

As of today both issues appear to be resolved.

0 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2015

I found the same issues when I opened this question .. https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/30943147/are-you-having-a-feeling-that-atlassian-answers-is-having-many-bugs-and-no-new-features- I have also couple of more maybe not so critical like the screenshot but I noticed that no one is testing Answers. You have my vote on those.

Overall before migration to Confluence Questions I used ANSWERS project to log issues and now not sure it CQ is the correct place. Is it?

By the way .. I am wondering for a long time.. why no one is missing Editing Comments feature? smile

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 7, 2015

I also cannot modify macros or insert them on Atlassian Answers. When trying to insert macros, I see an error within an alert box: "Failed to get macro details"

I attempted to upload a screenshot of this issue, but I received an error "Invalid response was received from server"

Within the browser console, I see 403 Forbidden errors for both of these actions.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events