Alternate plugin available

Sathya Sivalingam February 4, 2021

Hi Team, 

Kindly update is there any alternate plugins available for the below mentioned list for Jira Cloud.

Plugin List:

• JEditor
  • Multilevel cascading select
  • Atlassian Universal Plugin Manager Plugin
  • Graty issue panel
  • iDalko Table Grid plugin
  • Multi-Level Cascading Select
  • Query Issues Custom Fields

2 answers

1 vote
Stefaan Quackels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2021

Hi @Sathya Sivalingam ,

For Table Grid we have an updated version available for Jira Cloud (also server and DC). Table Grid Next Generation. Let me know if that helps :).

Sathya Sivalingam February 5, 2021

Hi @Stefaan Quackels 

Thanks for the update. Will check on the suggested plugin and revert to you.

Meanwhile please suggest the other plugin's alternate so that it will be helpful for us to move further.

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2021

Hi @Sathya Sivalingam

at least for

• Atlassian Universal Plugin Manager Plugin

I can confirm that it is a "system" plugin that Jira needs for operations but you no not need to worry about it - it is not needed in that matter in Cloud. In the background, indeed, there is taken care of things anyway but you can put this one aside in any further checks.

For all other Apps I'd refer to their specific vendors - they now best on how to proceed. For Table Grid Editor you already received a hint from Stefaan as I can see.

Regards,
Daniel

Sathya Sivalingam February 8, 2021

Hi @Daniel Ebers ,

Thanks for the information provided on Atlassian Universal Plugin Manager Plugin. Will wait for your further details on other plugins. 

Regards

Sathya.S

Sathya Sivalingam February 19, 2021

Hi @Daniel Ebers ,

Is there any update on alternate plugins. Kindly share with us if you have any inputs on plugins.

Thanks

Sathya.S

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 21, 2021

I personally do not have any as I don't use many of the Apps you mentioned.
Three :) ideas that I can share to not leave you without empty hands:
- you could start searching Marketplace (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/) if there is anything that comes similar to the Apps you have currently.
- for every App you could contact their specific vendors - they now best on how to proceed.
- you could wait here if Community members with experience on the Apps you mentioned appear and can share something that was not yet mentioned in here.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events