Aiflow and Jira integration

Dharamvir March 31, 2021

Hello community,

Is there a way we can integrate airflow and Jira. I am looking forward to auto create jira tickets as and when a DAG fails. Do we have a way to do it. If no direct integrations, is there a middleware to bridge the gap?

Any guidance is much appreciated

2 answers

0 votes
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 2, 2021

Hello @Dharamvir ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I don't know much about AirFlow myself but, searching around, I can see that "airflow providers" are available for Jira:

I have never used this myself so I cannot provide more details on the usage, however, you may want to review the below page that is describing how to add a manual step to an Airflow DAG using the JiraOperator:

Finally, I have moved this question to the Marketplace Apps and Integrations section in order to increase the chances to get help from other community members and/or App vendors.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Dario

0 votes
marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2021

@DharamvirProbably the most straightforward approach is to use an API call from airflow.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events