Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Aiflow and Jira integration

Hello community,

Is there a way we can integrate airflow and Jira. I am looking forward to auto create jira tickets as and when a DAG fails. Do we have a way to do it. If no direct integrations, is there a middleware to bridge the gap?

Any guidance is much appreciated

2 answers

0 votes
Dario B Atlassian Team Apr 02, 2021

Hello @Dharamvir ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I don't know much about AirFlow myself but, searching around, I can see that "airflow providers" are available for Jira:

I have never used this myself so I cannot provide more details on the usage, however, you may want to review the below page that is describing how to add a manual step to an Airflow DAG using the JiraOperator:

Finally, I have moved this question to the Marketplace Apps and Integrations section in order to increase the chances to get help from other community members and/or App vendors.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Dario

@DharamvirProbably the most straightforward approach is to use an API call from airflow.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍂📹 Apptoberfest demo contest roundup: vote for your favorite demos!

Hi Community! The submissions are in (and listed below) for the 🍻🍂Apptoberfest🍂🍻 Demo Competition and it’s time for you to place your votes for the best: Analytics & reporting app demo ...

101 views 2 11
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you