Agile Structure Gantt

M Vijay Kumar January 29, 2020

Hi, 

How are teams and individual capacity planning is done using Structure Gantt ( Agile).

I see we need to create a custom field Team with team name only but it doesn't represents team members to understand what is the capacity of the individuals during the sprint.

Any information would be really helpful.

Thanks,

Vijay 

1 answer

0 votes
Daria_Baltiyskaya_ALM_Works_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2020

Hello Vijay,

It looks like you've already written to our support and got an answer from my colleague, but I'd like to post his answer here as well, if other community users are interested in this topic. 

Currently resource management functionality in Structure.Gantt is limited, so there is no actual connection between different resources (there is no resource groups and various availability schedules are not connected between structures as well). We are working on improving resource management, but there is still a lot of things to be done in that direction

You can learn more about Resource management in Structure.Gantt in our documentation: https://wiki.almworks.com/display/gantt/Working+with+Resources

Kind regards,

Daria

[ALM Works]

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events