Advanced Issue Acceptance plugin just spins on retrieving Issue type

Ronald Lambalot November 2, 2017

I installed Approvals- Advanded Issue Acceptance plug-in, on a JIRA 7.5.1 instance.  Going into New approval configuration, I can select Project, but when I select any of the other fields (Issue Type, Status, etc), nothing is returned, and it just says "Searching..." with no results displayed.  This is a small instance with less than 70 projects.  I turned on log debugging, but did not see any errors.

2 answers

0 votes
Ryan Gillespie December 18, 2018

I have two possible suggestions.

When I first set this up, I believe that 1) I had to set up an Actor first in the settings. This way it knew what it had access to. Could be wrong in that this wasn't required, but I think I recall that being limited until the Actor was set.

2) Once in the Configuration, are you just clicking and typing in the drop downs? Those are filters to items already created. You have to just click the Add button off to the right. This will give you a pop up with options to set up an item. I removed some items when I was first starting and then typed in the filter part and saw the same behavior you're describing. Just click the Add button to the right.

0 votes
Peter Gruber April 19, 2018

Are there any news?

I'm running into the same problem.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events