Adobe XD for Jira (DC version)

Oleksandr Popov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 8, 2021

Hi all,

Could you please help me to find here who is in charge of the DC version of the app in the Atlassian marketplace?
Because email used as a single point of contact is invalid and we need urgently reach someone. 

2 answers

0 votes
Augusto Leite Pinte De Carvalho August 16, 2021

We also see the notification "NOT DC APPROVED"

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2021

If the email doesn't work you can always launch a support request with them through the adobe support system.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=SPRK

The info can also be found at https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests?category_id=159993

Oleksandr Popov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 8, 2021

Hi Dirk,

Thanks a lot, but actually I`m here because their support recommended asking this question over here. 

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2021

i see, strange cause Adobe developed the app so they should support it.

We are only volunteer community members so we don't really have access to their app to do anything.

If you maybe elaborate on the issue you are having we can find out what's going on and maybe someone has/has had the same issue..

Oleksandr Popov
Atlassian Team
June 11, 2021

That is not issue actually. We just need someone in charge of the DC version of the app, to send information that Data Center Approved applications are required to go through an annual review process to maintain their DC Approved status.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events