Adding smart values for Invoices

Deleted user September 30, 2021

Hi Team,

I've successfully setup a monthly invoice automation to start at beginning of each month. I have 2 questions

1. How do I limit the run to 6 months. currently its setup to 10 runs as default
  2. How do I setup the smart value for the start/due date? I would like both of them to be the same date (first working day of each month)

ThanksScreen Shot 2021-10-01 at 12.28.36 pm.pngScreen Shot 2021-10-01 at 12.30.20 pm.png

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 30, 2021

Hi @[deleted] 

For 1st One, the time limit feature is not feasible yet

For 2nd One, Please find the reference below

{{now.startOfMonth}}

Thanks,
Pramodh

Deleted user September 30, 2021

Thanks @Pramodh M 

So for the time limit I just turn off the rule when needed?

Like Pramodh M likes this
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 30, 2021

Yes, Correct

Like Deleted user likes this
0 votes
Anton Skorniakov
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 30, 2021

Hi, @[deleted]

Can you please tell more about how do you work with invoices? Where do you create them and what is your workflow?

This is very interesting topic!

Thanks!

Deleted user October 4, 2021

Hi @Anton Skorniakov 

We use Xero for invoices, Creating tasks in Jira makes it easier for the management.

Thanks!

Like Anton Skorniakov likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events