Add status to BigGantt

dries_peters May 12, 2020

Hello,

As you can see, we have now three statuses on our BigGantt scheme: Not started, In Progress and Closed. We would like to add a fourth but how can it be done?

Thanks in advance,

Dries Peters

BigGantt.png

1 answer

0 votes
Marcin Geb _SoftwarePlant_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 6, 2020

Hello Dries

First, let me state for everybody to be aware that the 'Not started', 'In progress', and 'Closed' are the statuses of a program and not the statuses of a task or epic.

I'm not aware of the option to add the fourth column in this program-level Kanban board in the current BigGantt version 4, but here is the thing: in 2020, a reconstruction of the portfolio level is happening in SoftwarePlant's apps. In short: the programs of today are to be replaced with projects, programs, ARTs, phases, and other customizable 'containers'. I'd be surprised if you couldn't add the fourth status starting BigPicture 8. I see you are on BigGantt, but again, it would be surprising to me if a subset of what BigPicture 8 brings to the market, is not available in BigGantt 5.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events