Add-on Installation

mipatel1712 March 10, 2016

Hi,

Trying to install Work Time Calendar but getting an error. Please refer to attached screenshots.

Please advise how to finish trial installation.

Kind regards,
2016-03-11_103209.png

2 answers

0 votes
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2016

Hi Mitul,

Based on the log message I assume that you use JIRA Cloud. If you have JIRA Server installation then somehow you are trying to install cloud version of Work Time Calendar into the JIRA Server. In this case please go to Find new add-ons, search for the addon and it will install the correct version.

For the Cloud JIRA I just tried to uninstall/install the Work Time Calendar and it went fine. Is there a chance that you have old version of the Work Calendar on your Cloud instance? In this case you need to completely uninstall it before installing the new version. Just disabling will not help.

Please update me with your progress.

0 votes
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2016
  1. Make sure that you install plugin version which is compatable with your JIRA version
  2. If it are compatable then could you provide messages from atlassian-jira.log (see this: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/36118933)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events