Add filters to Insight

Antoine Berry
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2017

Hi,

It would be so great to have the concept of filters implemented in Insight similarly to what exists in Jira : 

• Save favourite filters (IQL)
  • Subscribe to a filter

users could create IQL filters, save and share them so they could access them easily. We have several profiles of rights that need to manage the CMDB and considering the volume of data, this feature is almost mandatory.

Best regards,

Antoine

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexander Sundström
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2017

Hi Antoine,

There is feature requests for this at jira.riada.se, as one example https://jira.riada.se/browse/ICS-260

I think you have also been in contact with our service desk about this question, is that correct? :)

Best Regards
Alexander

Antoine Berry
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2017

Hi Alexander, thanks for the answer. I believe it is my co-worker mr. Forget who got in contact with your servicedesk.

A poor synchronization on our end.

Regards,

Antoine

Alexander Sundström
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2017

Haha ;)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events