Adaptavist: Project Configuration Exporting Error-for deleted Custom field

Juhaina Almama November 12, 2020

I am trying "Object dependencies report" I get this error, although the fields er deleted and no issue is using this field, I check the database and the fields is not exciting, anyone has this problem and how it can be solved:

• [Project INTERN] [Service desk INTERN] [Request Type Effektkunde overliggende nett@@Effektkunde overliggende nett]  Trying to export Request Type found problem: Could not find object: Field with ID 'customfield_22229' used by Request Type 'Effektkunde overliggende nett'
  • [Project INTERN] [Service desk INTERN] [Request Type Grunnerverv og søknader@@Grunnerverv og søknader]  Trying to export Request Type found problem: Could not find object: Field with ID 'customfield_21900' used by Request Type 'Grunnerverv og søknader'

1 answer

0 votes
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 12, 2020

Hi @Juhaina Almama

It happened to me, that after I've deleted some custom field, it's refence was still stored in the workflow (in some specific post function provided by the installed application). 

After I had edited the workflow and saved it again, the problem was fixed, because the new configuration didn't contain the deleted custom field's reference anymore.

I'm not sure if it helps in your case - but please try to edit the mentioned request types in the error messages and save them again (if it is possible, do some little change to them, so that you will be sure, that the configuration will be updated).

Juhaina Almama November 15, 2020

Hi, 

I tried to edit request types but this did not update the configuration  :-(

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2020

@Juhaina Almama It seems to me there is a stored reference to deleted custom field in the request types' configuration somewhere. Probably it will be the best to contact directly support of Adaptavist

Juhaina Almama November 16, 2020

I got blank page every time I click over support link for Adaptavist, did you face the same problem?

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 16, 2020

Hmmm, strange, it works for me. Maybe try to register first ... it's Jira Service Desk portal...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events