Actions for Jira Cloud is finally here!

Hello there! đź‘‹

I am pleased to announce that the well-known Actions for Jira Service Management app is now ready to use on Jira Cloud - it is therefore already available for all hostings. đźš€  

5c82ad34-b6ca-4e7f-ba3f-72dd83512358.jpg

With Actions on #Cloud you can:

• Set a configuration of Edit forms feature and adjust request editing to the needs of your customers

• Manage all created Edit forms by using a single view and display several Edit forms on the Customer Portal to facilitate requests’ editing
  • Be up to date with all changes to your customers’ requests âś¨

06e9d0f9-1ed0-400a-82cd-20c14dac85cd.jpg

If your company values tidiness, organization and quality customer service, it will be important to take the Customer Portal to the next level of  usability. đźš€ 

Would you like to let your customers edit their requests freely at any time?
What has been your experience with your users editing their requests? đź¤”

Cheers!

Oliwia

2 comments

Comment

Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2022

Thanks for this @Oliwia PoĹ›wiat _Deviniti_  - I thought this was a native JIra Service Management feature ... not that I dislike it is an add on :) I will give it a test run soon. Looking forward to that. Thank you.

Like • # people like this
Oliwia Poświat _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 9, 2022

Hello @Yatish Madhav 

Thank you very much for your feedback. We hope that our product meets your expectations - please let us know after you test it :)

Cheers,

Oliwia

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events