ALMWorks Structure 'Progress Based on Percent Field' - cannot find and select scriptfield

Tom Van Rossom October 7, 2019

Using the Structure addon from alm works, I want to use a scriptrunner scriptfield, in the progress column.

I've already managed to do this in Structure.Gantt. But in Structure, my custom scriptfield is not shown.

Any idea how to make the custom scriptfield visible in the dropdownbox 'Field with %'

1 answer

0 votes
Daria_Baltiyskaya_ALM_Works_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2020

Hello Tom,

It looks like my colleague has already answered your question in our support portal, but I'd like to post his answer here in case any other users are interested in this topic:

Unfortunately, scripted fields are too complex to be used in the Progress column, only Jira numeric fields can be recognized there. You can use a formula instead like you're using it in your Gantt chart setting and show progress value from this field in the Formula column. Moreover it is possible to show the percentage value there, add highlighting to it or even create a colored bar using Wiki Markup.

Kind regards,

Daria

[ALM Works]

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events