cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A chaotic Apptoberfest submission: Glass Project Documentation for Jira

Eszter Kecskés D_ _META-INF_ October 7, 2022

Hey folks!

Happy Apptoberfest!! 🍻

Last year we had so much fun watching the other Partner’s videos, we just had to try it out ourselves. 

We invented a little drinking game for our app, Glass Project Documentation for Jira, check out the Drinking Game Demo here: https://youtu.be/nfyi4yoGHms 

To summarize, because maybe the video was a bit all over the place… 😋 with Glass you can:

• Overview your project’s configuration 
  • Compare them via snap*shots*
  • Export the whole documentation to PDF/Confluence
  • Help onboard your new Jira users or fellow admins

If you’d like to have a “real demo” with our Product Owner, book one here.

I hope you all liked it, if yes, please vote for us! 💙 (I have to validate this shoot somehow😂) 

7 comments

Comment

Johanna Pichotka_APTIS_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 9, 2022

This was pretty fun to watch and actually helped to better understand what Glass does. Awesome idea 🙌

Like # people like this
Eszter Kecskés D_ _META-INF_ October 10, 2022

@Johanna Pichotka_APTIS_ Thanks for the feedback 💙 Let's do an APTIS x META-INF version!

Like # people like this
Johanna Pichotka_APTIS_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 10, 2022

Sure, happy to 💚

Like # people like this
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 10, 2022

Wow, @Eszter Kecskés D_ _META-INF_ , love it! Heroic effort of you to present in this "situation." 😂

Like # people like this
Eszter Kecskés D_ _META-INF_ October 10, 2022

Thanks @Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_ 😂 It was something else that's for sure... And I was improvising the whole thing, because in the first few takes I was in the background enjoying the drinks, but had to switch at the last minute. 🫠

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 10, 2022

Always prepared; that's our Eszter! 💙😂

Attila Bordás _Everit_
Marketplace Partner
October 10, 2022

Egészségetekre!

Like # people like this
Andreas Springer _Actonic_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 12, 2022

This is hilarious, I bet it was a fun shoot! 😂 I wouldn't have lasted the first minute probably. 🥴

Like # people like this
Eszter Kecskés D_ _META-INF_ October 13, 2022

@Andreas Springer _Actonic_ I'm so glad you enjoyed it!! 😍

Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 20, 2022

Hahaha, is it real-time?

I mean the poor soul who had to have 4 shots 🥃🥃🥃🥃, was it actually within 3 minutes? 

Eszter Kecskés D_ _META-INF_ October 24, 2022

@Aron Gombas _Midori_ Yeah, it was actually real-time 😃 And it was several takes... But not everyone drank at every keyword, they were going in circles. 

Like Aron Gombas _Midori_ likes this
Gergely Gurmai October 25, 2022

Very creative idea :) Looks like you had a lot of fun taking a shot! I mean having a few shots. I mean shooting the video.

Like # people like this
Michaela Mayer _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
November 2, 2022

I just saw this creative video! So much valuable information Oo

Like # people like this
Eszter Kecskés D_ _META-INF_ November 3, 2022

Thanks @Michaela Mayer _K15t_ ! :))

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events