Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

400 Bad Request When validating access token using Marketplace REST API in Jira Cloud

I am trying to validate an access token using Marketplace API in JIRA Cloud for my App. I tried using Postman and "request" library, but the REST is returning 400 "Bad Request" in both cases with empty body.

I have followed the examples here: https://developer.atlassian.com/platform/marketplace/rest/#api-addons-addonKey-tokens-token-post

I am able to create, get or delete access tokens using REST, but I am not able to validate one. My app is on the marketplace as private app and there I can see that access tokens that I have created exist.

I have the following code(I have replaced <example.addon.key> and <token> with correct values):

var options = {
method: "POST",
url: "https://marketplace.atlassian.com/rest/2/addons/<example.addon.key>/tokens/<token>"
}
request(options, function (error, response, body) {
 if (error) {     
throw new Error(error);
 }
 console.log('Response: ' + response.statusCode + ' ' + response.statusMessage);        
console.log(body);
});

I can't understand why its returning 400, any help would be appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Dario B Atlassian Team Nov 15, 2019

Hi @Georgi Karaboichev ,

This is not be the best place to get help/support on this. You may want to refer to the below resources instead:

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Dario

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

5 mobile apps for Jira Cloud to boost productivity

It’s very important to have access to the workflow process from anywhere. Especially if you manage the work of others. There is no difference whether you’re out of office, or drive a ca...

240 views 2 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you