4 ways Jira power users can use the Jira Cloud for Slack app

Teamwork can be challenging, especially with multiple projects, an overabundance of information and distributed team members. Use Jira Cloud for Slack to avoid toggling between tools and manage your Jira projects directly from Slack.

Install the Jira Cloud for Slack app today to take advantage of powerful integration shortcuts. Watch the 90-second demo below to learn how the savviest Jira Cloud users are saving time and working faster by integrating Slack.

4 ways to manage Jira projects directly from Slack

1. Use message actions to comment on Jira issues

2. Reassign issues without leaving Slack

3. Transition issue status directly from Slack

4. Create issues from Slack

What is your most used Slack + Jira integration feature? Add your thoughts in the comments to share!

1 comment

Comment

Tony Knopp
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 18, 2022

*Bias alert - I'm on the team that works on this app*

"What is your most used Slack + Jira integration feature? Add your thoughts in the comments to share!"

• Personal Notifications
    • Love knowing via Slack when I'm mentioned on a ticket. If it's a small comment, I can reply right inside Slack.
  • 'Create Issue' shortcut
    • Turning a Slack conversation into a ticket is super easy and you keep all the context of the message/thread that spawned the ticket. 
Like Whitney Nicholes likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events