2 EazyBI queries

Bernard Gorman April 13, 2016

Hi,

We have installed EazyBI 3.4.3 in conjunction with JIRA Service Desk and are trying to get to grips with it.

I have 2 queries:

1. I would like to produce a created issues line graph which covers the pevious month.
    At any datapoint, the graph should display the number of tickets created relative to that date on the x-axis.
  2. Also, I have a graph which displays open issues. When I drill through a datapoint, currently I see a list of the tickets associated with that datapoint. Additionally, I would like to display (in table form) the number of days each opened ticket has been opened for.

Hope both of these queries make sense.

I have been looking closely at calculated members but cannot see how to do this.

Many thanks,

bernard gorman

1 answer

0 votes
Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 20, 2016

Hi Bernard,

I see my colleague already answered your questions over e-mail. Nevertheless, I will write a short summary for these questions here.

1.  'Issues created' measure combined with Time dimension shows how many issues were created at that period of time. If you select Time / Day on rows, you can click on any day and add Time filter between 'beginning of last month and first day of current month' to see only the previous month days and issues created in each of these days.
  2. Drill through issue shows the value of the measure that you are drilling through for each issue. To see how many days issues have been open, you can use Issue dimension on rows together with Average age days measure on columns - on individual issue level this will show how many days unresolved issues have been open.

Let us know if you have any follow up questions!
Kind regards,
Lauma / support@eazybi.com 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events