☕️ Weekly Atlassian news roundup: Monday coffee with Jexo | 5th July 2021

Good morning community ☀️,

It's Monday again and with it Jexo's weekly Atlassian news roundup. Last week was really busy and full of news and announcements. I can't believe so much had happened in only one week!

A few long-awaited improvements were released including support for 20k users in Jira and Confluence Cloud, Data residency in the US and Germany, Original time estimate field in team-managed projects, and more!

There is also a new community initiative running called "Jira July", check out the post so you don't miss the opportunity to win a super rare badge 🤓.

And last but not least Appfire announced the acquisition of SoftwarePlant, makers of BigPicture 💥.

There was much more we discussed. Have a look at a short 15 minutes video roundup 👀 or if you prefer reading, here is a blog.

conflicts-in-workspace.png

Here is what we went through 👇

2 comments

Comment

Prashant Sangappa Shivashimpi July 5, 2021

Hello Nikki,

Greetings. Thank you so much for this wonderful collection of news and articles from last week. This is really very informative and a go-to place for quick space for all we want to know. Super..! 

Best Rgds,

Prashant.

Like Willian Krause _Jexo_ likes this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2021

Hi @Prashant Sangappa Shivashimpi

Thank you, I'm happy you enjoy the format. We do this round-up every week, I hope to see you next time too 🙌

Have a great day!

Nikki

AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events