Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

☁️ Digital Teams & Traceability Needs on the Atlassian Cloud

Our next stop on our journey to/with the Atlassian Cloud is traceability matrices and release documents in the Atlassian Cloud. This topic was a highlight at our event back in July - Your Journey to the Atlassian Cloud 2021 - so we hope you enjoy the recap!

We were thrilled to host some amazing Community names, including RadBee's CEO Rina Nir 👏 as she shares her expert tips on creating custom traceability matrices and release documents in the Atlassian Cloud. Watch the full session on demand or catch the highlights below... 

Are you burdened with Traceability Matrices?
How digital health, banking, and automotive teams can ace their traceability needs on the Atlassian Cloud.

If you’re in the digital health, automotive, environmental sciences, or banking sector, you’ll already know how critical it is to efficiently manage traceability in the Atlassian Cloud.

While many people are already using Jira and Confluence to manage traceability matrices, Rina hosted a live interactive poll during her session to show that many people still use other platforms to manage their traceability and have not yet migrated over to managing this on the Atlassian Cloud.

The key points of the session were to help the audience understand:

• How you can be using Jira and Confluence to manage your traceability
  • How to understand if traceability in Jira fits your business needs
  • What can be achieved by utilising Jira’s traceability features

Tune in to the demo to gain insights into how to automate Quality Assurance and how to remain compliant. Rina covered the whole journey, right from the basics to the precise tooling that may be required for traceability matrices.

If you wanted to know more about how to achieve traceability in Jira, here are some apps that you might want to consider:

And we didn’t forget about Confluence… For release documents in Confluence, here are some apps that you should check out:

💭 Want to know more? Feel free to drop questions and comments below and continue the conversation!

The full webinar is also on-demand and free to watch here.

2 comments

Comment

Deleted user January 27, 2022

I have been using jira for many years, and also confluence. And still for many more years I have been using information management systems. When one day Atlassian will understand that it's better to integrate jira functions into confluence in a transparent way and vice versa, then it will make a quantum leap. Until then, jira and confluence will remain only two of the many products on the market to manage one ticket and the other "content pages" (and in my opinion quite poorly integrated). Nobody likes, of those who work in the real world of products and services, where the focus is on business and not playing with emoji, to jump from jira with its interface to confluence with its different interface, all the time.

James Anderson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 3, 2023

Visit here for the full webinar and gain insights into managing traceability matrices and release documents in the Atlassian Cloud.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events