Update: Meet-up Cancelled.

Sinéad O_Neill _London_ July 8, 2019

Unfortunately we were unable to find enough speakers to host our event this month. If you'd like to get involved at a later date, please let me know. Email: sinead.oneill@atlassianusergroup.com

Regards, 

Sinéad

Hey Everyone,

Have you attended one of our events and thought "I could do better than that!" or do you have some tips you're dying to share with the rest of the community? If so, please contact me on sinead.oneill@atlassianusergroup.com or drop us a message in the comments section below. 

Hope to see you all soon!

Sinéad

2 comments

Comment

Sinéad O_Neill _London_ July 17, 2019

Update: Still looking for speakers! This could be your chance to shine! ;)

Chris Cooke Old Street Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 24, 2019

Hi Sinéad,

Very happy to speak, and recommend some speakers if you ever need.

Could talk on getting non-technical users to adopt the tools, getting the most out of working with solution partners, or expensive mistakes never to make with your Jira!

Otherwise, just happy to keep helping, however I may.

:)

Sinéad O_Neill _London_ September 25, 2019

Brilliant! Thanks Chris. That all sounds great! Our October event is on Tuesday the 29th, perhaps you could do a talk then?

Regards,

Sinéad

Chris Cooke Old Street Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 25, 2019

With pleasure, thanks!

Sinéad O_Neill _London_ September 25, 2019

Brilliant! Thanks! I'll put you down as one speaker. 

Tom Lister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 11, 2019

Hi Sinéad

Are you still coming to Cheil?

regards

Tom

Sinéad O_Neill _London_ October 11, 2019

Yes! :) I'll email you. 

Erin Collins November 5, 2019

@Sinéad O_Neill _London_ , will there be a November event? Enquiring minds want to know ;-)

Sinéad O_Neill _London_ November 5, 2019

Yes Erin, there will be. On the 26th of November. :)

Erin Collins November 5, 2019

Thanks!! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events