Topic Tuesday: What's your favourite Atlassian plugin and why?

Sinéad O_Neill _London_ September 25, 2018

With a massive selection of plugins out there, what's the one you couldn't do without?!

3 comments

Comment

Gary Pasquale
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2018

Scriptrunner would be the one we find the most useful.

Sinéad O_Neill _London_ October 9, 2018

Yes, I'd be surprised if that wasn't one of the most popular ones out there. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 10, 2018

You know I'll say Scriptrunner too. 

But if you were to ask about non-Adaptavist ones, I've a soft spot for "no email storm" - anything to help Atlassian applications stop burying me in email (when I'm not an admin who can turn it all off)

Sinéad O_Neill _London_ October 10, 2018

Haha yes, well I left it as an open question to everyone and was expecting some shameless plugs from the partners...but they didn't bite! :D 

Oooh I haven't heard of that one.... and now that I've quickly read about it I wish I'd had this years ago!!! https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/42684/no-email-storm?hosting=server&tab=overview 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 10, 2018

I seem to remember there was a prototype at the first Summit I went to, and I spent the rest of my time there asking Atlassian when they were going to merge it into Confluence!

Erin Collins January 15, 2019

+1 for Scriptrunner

Close second: Automations for JIRA

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events