Jira Align Experiances

Todd Anderson November 19, 2020

Hello,

Is there anybody in this group who has experience implementing Jira Align in the UK (or elsewhere)?  We are in the process of incorporating Jira Align in our company and would love connect to hear some real world experiences.

Thanks,

-Todd Anderson

4 comments

Comment

Sam Lesser November 19, 2020

Hey Todd, my organisation have helped a few companies set it up as a solution provider.  Feel free to DM me if you want to chat.

slesser@adaptavist.com

Best,

Igor Potrusaev November 19, 2020

Hi Todd,

I'm working in BDQ and we have an experience in this area, starting from system analysis to technical implementation.

Feel free to check out website https://www.bdq.cloud/ or send an email to enquiries@bdq.cloud

Have a great day,

Igor.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2020

Adaptavist have done, and are currently engaged in some Align deployments, mostly in the US, but some in the UK and one in an EU company (it's got big offices in three EU countries, I can't remember which country it's technically based in)

Todd Anderson November 19, 2020

Are there any people on this list who are end-user customers?  I'm curious to know what their experience is like using Jira Align hands on day-to-day.

Kit Friend
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2020

@Todd Anderson we've got some colleagues who are on the user end as well as being enthusiastic consultants/implementers :D - I've asked them to contribute on here. 

Garrett Reilly December 29, 2020

And that's me!  I'm currently using Align (which is connected to regular Jira) for the day-to-day activities found in the SDLC across many teams.  I also have a passion for tooling strategy as I've seen it done well, and also the converse...

Feel free to shoot me an email, and we can find time to hop on a call and discuss. 

I believe my contact info is available through my profile.

@Todd Anderson @Kit Friend 

Like Kit Friend likes this
Todd Anderson January 11, 2021

Thanks Kit and Garrett.  Sorry for the late response - catching up in the New Year and all...  Garrett, I'll reach out to schedule a call if that's okay.

Todd Anderson January 11, 2021

Hi @Garrett Reilly , I can't see your contact details in the profile.  If you don't mind pinging me at todd.anderson@babylonhealth.com so we can set up a call it would be appreciated.  Thanks!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events