Introduce Yourself

Sinéad O_Neill _London_ August 7, 2018

Let's use this thread to introduce ourselves. :)

If you can highlight where you work, your role and what Atlassian tools you use, this will be a good way for folks to get to know one another.

Feel free to also add anything interesting about yourself!

7 comments

Comment

Sinéad O_Neill _London_ August 7, 2018

Hey!

My name is Sinéad and I am one of your London Atlassian User Group (AUG) Leaders.

I've been running the London AUG for the past two years now since I moved to London from Ireland and before that I was running the Cork AUG since 2012. I've been using the Atlassian tools since the start of 2011, and have mostly used JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, HipChat, Stride and Fisheye and Crucible back in their day! 

I'm currently working as a DevOps Engineer mostly focused on automation through terraform and managing our AWS infrastructure. 

In my spare time, I love to go hiking or playing tennis or going on holidays! I'm just back from a hiking trip in the Italian Alps which was fantastic! 

Hoping to see lots more of you at future events! 

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 7, 2018

Hello. I am Ravi, Atlassian Consultant working in London :)

Mitesh Shanbhag August 7, 2018

Hello! Nice to meet everyone. I lead the newly formed DevOps Support team at Nomura - supporting (amongst other things) Atlassian's JIRA, Confluence, Fisheye, Bamboo. for over 20K users.  Also, we are currently in the process of rolling out JIRA Service Desk (within IT).

Phil Milroy August 8, 2018

Hello, I am Phil and I work for Capgemini who use all of the Atlassian products, to the best of my knowledge. 

I work as a DevOps engineer and my focus is automating all the things onto/into whichever platform they need to go.

Ashley Agar August 8, 2018

Hello,  I am Ashley Agar and I work for Adaptavist.  We are a Platinum Partner with Atlassian and we are probably best known for Scriptrunner but we do so much more...

LouMiller August 8, 2018

Hi, I’m Louise Miller, I work for Adaptavist.  My expert field is all things licensing with a huge heap of looking after Clients and Services, I have been with Adaptavist for 2 years, this job being my first in the Atlassian Ecosystem, its be a great 2 years! Adaptavist are a Platinum Partner with Atlassian and are the mothership to ScriptRunner and Test Management and many more fabulous products and services.

I work from home (south coast) and London I have attended a few AUG’s but more likely to be in a pub close by with Simon (CEOW) due to reduced partner attendance restrictions.

My spare time is taken up with being a mum and competing in Triathlons.

I look forward to connecting with you all either at AUG’s or in this space.

Please feel free to reach out and say Hi!

Lou  

Simon Atkin November 27, 2018

Hi,

I've adopted the Jira admin role at my company because no-one else was doing it, and someone had to! I come from a developer background (30+ years), but moved into BA and now Head of QA role. Currently looking after the test, and (temporarily) dev teams.

Finally got my head round all the Jira config and have different workflows and projects set up for our various teams.

Always interested to learn more about Jira setup.

Interested to see the new agility templates, but they quite have all the features we use yet, so will probably wait a while before adopting them.

Fun fact: in 2011 I set a world record for the fastest half marathon in a Scout uniform (it's since been broken).

Simon Atkin
IMImobile Intelligent Networks

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events