Introduce Yourself - Sasi Srikanthan

Sasi Srikanthan August 14, 2018

Hi!

I lead a team of consultants within the Capgemini Application Lifecycle Delivery Centre (ALMDC) based in Telford. ALMDC provide a range of services covering Consultancy, Operational support and Training across a number of Atlassian tools - Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, Confluence, Bamboo & Bitbucket.  Including myself, a number of my team are Atlassian certified and have system admin experience on a range of deployments.

ALMDC in the UK configures and manages a number of instances, large complex to small scale solutions and installations.

The largest individual instance user base being around 4K users, integrated with Crowd, JIRA Service Desk, Jira Software,  Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Fisheye and each with a range of plugins.

I have developed a number of innovative solutions using the Atlassian tools and plugins to provide business solutions with benefits and cost savings to engagements. I am also keen to use the tools to provide CI/CD capability to customers. I hope to participate and contribute to the user group.

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events