Introduce Yourself - Jill Evans

Jill August 13, 2018

Hi everybody - my name is Jill Evans and I'm a freelance Test Analyst based in London. I regularly work with Clients who use Atlassian tools and over the years I've had a lot of exposure to JIRA and Confluence which is why I'm currently up-skilling on both cloud and server versions of JIRA, Confluence, Portfolio and Service Desk. It's a combination of both interest and an awareness that these tools are great for businesses of all sizes, but they are all too often badly configured and maintained (or not) by people who don't understand the product(s).

Working as a freelancer I love the exposure I get in terms of seeing how different companies use these tools, as well as gaining an understanding of how the differing needs of each team can be accommodated by customising configurations whilst still keeping an overall baseline of core schemes. It's an avenue of my work that I truly love, hence taking the time out to really up-skill over the next few months so that I can (hopefully) feed into what I see as the core that underpins how projects and services operate effectively.

I'm still learning, but so far I'm loving it.

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events